ABN Travels and FOREX Pvt. Ltd. is an authorized and licensed money exchanger. In Delhi, while it is difficult to differentiate between the genuine and bogus agents, our legal, ethical and transparent approach makes us stand out.
Foreign currency exchange rates are volatile and are affected by a number of macroeconomic and global factors, however, to ensure the transparent dealing we take latest foreign exchange rates into the consideration. Our clients can check the latest rates via the online currency converter available on our portal.
We deal with all major foreign currencies and offer the best competitive rates available, this makes us one of the most reputed and reliable Foreign Exchange Agents in Delhi.
Additionally, for the ease of our clients, we make the foreign currency available in cash or prepaid travel, foreign currency cards that are also popular as forex card or multi-currency card.
Foreign Currency Card
Owing to the popularity of plastic money, the use of foreign currency card is prevalent as travelers find it safe to carry a card rather than the cash.
These prepaid travel cards are VISA/ Master cards similar to credit and debit cards, but with certain additional advantages. These prepaid cards can be used at ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash and at most businesses throughout the world. Travelers can also load these cards with the desired amount of foreign currency at a fixed rate.
Some of the key benefits of prepaid travel cards are as follows:
- Prepaid travel cards are pin protected, have configurable spending limits and are fully replaceable in case lost or stolen.
- Usually available at better rates than currency notes (cash) and traveler’s cheques.
- Better than credit/ debit cards – With Prepaid Travel cards you avoid paying the 2% to 5% transaction fee (Visa/ MasterCard, Issuing bank fees) that is charged when you use your international debit/ credit card. Also, unlike credit, debit cards you aren’t susceptible to variable rates as forex loaded on your prepaid card is loaded at a fixed rate.
- Convenient – can be re-loaded anytime. 24×7 customer care service.
- Travel cards (VISA or MasterCard) are accepted at most foreign establishments (hotels, stores etc.) without any charge.
These benefits make prepaid travel cards the most recommended and safest form of carrying currency nowadays.
On back of the transparent business practices and comprehensive set of solutions, ABN Travels and FOREX Pvt. Ltd. is considered to be the most trusted and reliable Money Exchanger in South Delhi. Thus, for all the requirements related to online money exchange in Delhi or PAN India, we are acknowledged as one of the most credible and legitimate sources .